UK School and Home Licence Terms and Conditions
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The School & Home Promotion is only open to UK education establishments for students aged 16 years and under. It is not open to further & higher education organisations, individuals, charities or any other type of organisations.
- Dolphin will supply a corresponding number of free 'unlock codes' for Dolphin SuperNova, whichever is the same edition, number and type of licence that was bought for school use.
- Only an unlock code will be issued. Electronic copies of all materials are available for free download from www.YourDolphin.com or can be bought for a small additional cost.
- To redeem the school & home voucher, full contact details must be supplied.
- This promotion only applies to full box (CD) or additional user licences purchased at full price. It does not apply to Pens, upgrades or trade-ins.
- All Home Vouchers must be redeemed within 3 calendar months of the original school purchase.
- The Home pack will include a print quick reference guide, a Braille quick reference guide, a voucher for a free Unlock code, and the demo software to unlock.
- The purchasing teacher must sign and date the voucher before passing the voucher to the student's parents or guardian.
- Vouchers received without an appropriate signature will not be redeemed.
- To redeem the voucher for a free unlock code, the parent or guardian must make telephone contact with Dolphin Computer Access, returning the voucher as requested.
- Dolphin reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this offer.
- Offer subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Dolphin at any time
- No cash alternative is available.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The voucher is only redeemable by the same visually impaired student, as is using the corresponding school purchased licence.
- Only one voucher is redeemable per student.
- This voucher entitles the student to a free 'unlock code' for Dolphin SuperNova, which ever edition as was bought for school use.
- Your voucher will only be valid if it is redeemed within 3 months of the original school purchase. Vouchers presented after the 3-month expiry date will not be accepted.
- The voucher requires some administrative verification from Dolphin and therefore vouchers can not be redeemed online.
- The voucher promotion is run by Dolphin Computer Access Limited whose registered office is at Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester. WR3 8TJ.
- Any postal correspondence regarding vouchers should be forwarded to the above address to ensure a prompt response.
- This voucher promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Each voucher has a cash value of GBP 0.001
- Normal Dolphin Computer Access terms and conditions apply to any purchase made using a voucher.