The RNIB have been pleased to support the work of Dolphin over the years, a British company who are enabling visually impaired people to succeed through the changing needs of education and employment. Dolphin is able to offer compatible products for magnification, speech and Braille users on all of the major Microsoft operating systems, making it much easier for employers, schools and universities to provide an accessible IT system which caters for different needs.
Head of Technology in Learning and Employment, RNIB
Dolphin software is also used by:
- American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
- AOL Time Warner
- Barclays Bank, UK
- Blista, Germany
- Civil Service
- Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service
- Hewlett Packard
- Houston College, US
- Inland Revenue, UK Government
- Lloyds TSB, UK
- MCI WorldCom, USA
- Motionbooks, USA
- Ohio State University, USA
- Pershore High School, UK
- Sightsavers International
- Sveriges Radio, Gothenburg
- The Scottish North and East Regional Support Centre (RSC)
- TPB, Sweden (The Swedish Library of Talking Books and Braille)
- UK Government
- Valencia Community College, Florida
- Visual Impairment Service, Gwent
...and many more companies around the world.
NOTE: This list does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by the companies mentioned above.
Dolphin is pleased to partner with the following organisations:
Design Science develops software used by educators, scientists and publishing professionals, including MathType, Equation Editor in Microsoft Office, MathFlow, MathDaisy and MathPlayer, to communicate on the web and in print. Design Science is committed to addressing the need for accessible mathematics, and is actively creating the technology infrastructure that will make math accessible for people with disabilities.