EasyReader Heading Level Navigation Hotkeys
In EasyReader v5.10, readers can use Advanced Heading Level navigation Hotkeys to quickly navigate to main headings, sub headings or the next and previous pages with ease using the numpad keys.
Readers first need to enable the Num Lock function on the keyboard.
Next, readers can select their “Navigation Level.” Options include to navigate by sentence, by page, by headings labeled as level 1 only, heading levels 2 and up only, heading levels 3 and up only, heading levels 4 and up only, heading levels 5 and up only, or heading levels 6 and up. You can select your navigation level using the following hotkeys:
- Numpad 2: Cycle to Previous Navigation level
- Numpad 8: Cycle to Next Navigation level
Once readers have set their navigation level, they can start to navigate through their talking book using the following hotkeys:
- Numpad 4: Previous navigation instance
- Numpad 6: Next navigation instance
Other handy hotkeys to use include:
- Numpad 5: Open “Where am I?” dialog
- Numpad 0: Open “Book Information” dialog