EasyConverter Digital Talking Book (DTB) Output options
Tailor the creation of your Digital Talking Books to exactly how you want it.
The DTB output settings offer you the opportunity to choose the type of DTB you would like to create (DAISY 2.02 or DAISY 3), as well as the synthetic voice to accompany the highlighted text.
- Create fully synchronised text and audio DAISY Digital Talking Books (DAISY 3 -ANSI/NISO Z39.86-2005)
- Create text only DAISY Digital Talking Books (DAISY 3 -ANSI/NISO Z39.86-2005)
- Automatic mark up of words, sentences or paragraphs for navigation
- Automatic mark up of all document headings and page numbers for easy navigation
- Apply user defined style sheets which can be saved and recalled for convenience
- Choose the synthetic voice to suit your listener
- Create highly navigable, user friendly documents
- Preview and proofread your newly created DAISY DTB using EasyReader
View the EasyConverter DTB Output settings screen