Dolphin SuperNova Accreditation Course Outline
Are you able to confidently support and train your SuperNovausers? This 2-day SuperNova accreditation covers every aspect of SuperNova from the basics of magnification, through to the advanced speech and Braille settings. Support your visually impaired clients with every aspect of their computer use. Configure SuperNova to suit individuals' unique requirements or troubleshoot day-to-day issues; Dolphin's SuperNova Accreditation develops your existing SuperNova skills through to trainer standard.
Who is it for?
- Access technology trainers
- Education, employment or charity professionals supporting SuperNova users
- Dealers and resellers of SuperNova
- Describe the key features of the 4 editions of SuperNova and suitability for customers with varying levels of sight loss
- Navigate the SuperNova control panel and its menu structure to personalise settings
- Demonstrate how SuperNova's speech and visual tools may be used to provide access to common Microsoft applications
- Use SuperNova with Microsoft Office to create and format documents, and navigate spreadsheets.
- Use SuperNova with Internet Explorer to navigate the internet and retrieve information
- Perform basic troubleshooting within SuperNova speech and voice settings, and know where to find alternative sources of help or support
- Installing SuperNova
- Using speech
- Visual tools including magnification
- Using a Braille display with SuperNova
- Using SuperNova with Microsoft Office
- Using SuperNova on the Internet
- Using SuperNova's Help
2-day course at Dolphin Computer Access in Worcester. To achieve Accreditation, delegates are required to complete a training presentation and pass a written and practical exam
Delegates who attend Dolphin's SuperNova Accreditation may attend 'Using a Braille Display with SuperNova' as a free of charge top up
£590 + VAT
We operate a discount for charities
Please read the Dolphin Training Academy Terms and Conditions of Accreditation.