Careers at Dolphin
Our vision is that all Dolphin customers will enjoy an inclusive world where all obstacles to successful learning, working and playing will be removed. Everybody associated with Dolphin will enjoy a challenging dynamic environment that will be enriched by learning, inspiring challenges, a sense of achievement and pride in who they work for. Our goal is to be the de facto brand for vision and print impairment and to be in every school and college and place of work in the world.
We're looking for brilliant and hardworking people who find our vision inspiring, and are ready to take on the challenge.
We are currently recruiting for:
No current vacancies
- More about working at Dolphin
- What do our people say?
- Development and Career Progression
- Meet Simon Kitchen, now Dolphin's Altformat Brand Manager
- Meet Harriet Grant, Dolphin's Training Manager
- Living in Worcester, UK
- Complete our Programming Challenge