Job Vacancy: Sales Coordinator
Position: Sales Coordinator
Hours of work: 37.5h per week 9.00-5.30 Monday - Friday (PT hours will be considered, please specify in application)
Salary: Please enquire
Closing date for applications: 25th September 2014
Dolphin delivers independence to people with vision and print impairments through the development of software solutions that remove obstacles to successful learning, working and playing. Dolphin is one of the leading suppliers of software to people with low vision and dyslexia, with a distribution channel in over forty countries and products available in over twenty languages
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach to the range of duties expected of them.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Work in conjunction with the field sales representative to maximise sales on the territory
- Making proactive calls to the company's existing and potential customers to follow up sales leads and progress sales
- Face to face product demonstrations across the range of Dolphin products
- Preparing and following up quotations using Navision
- Processing Sales Orders - entering orders on to the company's administration system (Navision)
- Distributing Sales Literature - print, Braille, disk and demo software
You may also be required to undertake:
- General administration - Mail shots (electronic and paper), database maintenance and filing
- Reception Duties - Receiving, redirecting and initiating telephone calls. Meeting and greeting visitors
- Customer database administration
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time
What qualifications, knowledge and experience do you need?
- Education to A level or equivalent is essential
- A degree or equivalent is desirable
- Experience within sales is desirable
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision would be advantageous
- A full UK driving licence is essential
What sort of person do you need to be?
You must be:
- Results driven and able to work under pressure
- A self starter with get up and go attitude to all parts of your role
- Proactive in your approach to customer contact and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An excellent administrator with good attention to detail and the drive to see tasks through to completion
- Enthusiastic and self motivated, and able to work under your own initiative
- Confident in talking to customers, with an ability to understand their needs and able to demonstrate and sell products accordingly
- In possesion of excellent customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Able to build relationships effectively within the organisation and work as part of a team
You must be able to work extended hours on occasion when required.
Occasional travel may also be required
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to the HR Department