Guide HandsFree Accreditation Course outline
This 1-day course is perfect for anyone training or supporting Dolphin Guide HandsFree users, or wanting to sell Guide HandsFree software. This course aims to provide delegates with product knowledge and also provide clarity with regards to the product's branding and target market.
Following the release of version 6, Guide HandsFree will only be available to purchase from Dolphin or Accredited Dealers/Resellers who have completed this training course. In addition to this, it will be supplied only as part of a PC package which includes a day of on-site training with the end user by a Dolphin Accredited Trainer.
Who is it for?
- Dealers and Resellers wishing to sell Guide HandsFree
- IT Support Staff
- Access technology assessors
- Professionals running resource centres
- Identify key features of Guide HandsFree and who it is most suitable for
- Install and activate Dragon and Guide HandsFree in the correct way
- Create a profile and train the voice within HandsFree; back up user profiles
- Know how to use all basic HandsFree functions
- Configure settings to suit individual requirements and preferences
- Apply Dolphin best practice to structure and deliver Guide HandsFree training
Installation & Setup
Who is GHF for?
What does GHF do?
Create a document
Email an attachment
Scan and read
Browse the internet
Backup and restore
A one day course, delivered at Dolphin Headquarters in Worcester. Delegates are required to complete a number of practical tasks and a written exam in order to gain Accreditation.
This course is a free of charge top up for Guide Accredited trainers