eVoucher Terms & Conditions
- This e-voucher is only available to Dolphin software users who have a registered Dolphin serial number.
- This e-voucher is only available for one purchase per organisation or household.
- This e-voucher entitles the user to £100 off the full retail Pocket Hal price only.
- The e-voucher can only be applied to online purchases from the Dolphin website at www.yourdolphin.com.
- The voucher code is case sensitive so please enter exactly as supplied.
- This e-voucher promotion is run by Dolphin Computer Access Limited whose registered office is at Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR5 3SA. Any postal correspondence regarding e-vouchers should be forwarded to this address to ensure a prompt response.
- This e-voucher promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Your e-voucher will only be valid if it is redeemed before midnight on 25th December 2006. Should the e-voucher no longer be valid at the time you make your purchase, you will be informed of this before the booking process is complete.
- Each e-voucher has a cash value of GBP 0.001
- Normal Dolphin Computer Access terms and conditions apply to any purchase made using an e-voucher.
- We remind e-voucher users of the nature and limitations of the Internet and do not accept any responsibility for any occurrences resulting from their connection to the Internet via the Dolphin Computer Access website. In particular, Dolphin does not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to e-voucher users, to their computer equipment or to data which are stored on them, or to their personal, professional, or commercial activities. Further, Dolphin shall not be responsible if one or more e-voucher users are unable to connect to the Dolphin website or to use an e-voucher due to any technical problem or any problem linked to congestion of the Internet.
The Dolphin Story
Join the Family
The Legal bit