Knowledge Base Article Number: Q0334
Created On: 16 May 2011
Last Updated on: 17 May 2011
There is a problem with the product authorisation system. Please check that the time and date on your PC are set correctly. Error Code 40.”
- SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader
- SuperNova Magnifier
- SuperNova Magnifier & Speech
The above error message is displayed when you attempt to launch a Dolphin product.The time and date on the PC are set correctly.
To resolve this issue you need to reinstall a Dolphin service.
To do this:
1. Download the latest Dolphin Interceptor package from:
2. Follow the onscreen prompts to extract the Interceptor files into a folder on your computer. The files will be extracted to:
...where 1234 is the version of the Dolphin Interceptor you downloaded.
3. In the above location locate the folder called "Interceptor" and within here run the file called "installinterceptor".
4. Reboot the computer when prompted.
If you continue to experience any problems please contact Dolphin Product Support or your local Dolphin dealer.
Downloads and useful links:
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send any comments on this article quoting article number Q0334 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have this problem too!
If you're experiencing this issue with your Dolphin software then let us know and we will update you when more information or a fix is available:
Printed from www.YourDolphin.com.
© 2011 Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. All rights reserved.