Pricing for My Accessible School
Affordable - no matter how big your school!
My Accessible School is an affordable, predictable cost. We do not charge large schools more, and we don't limit accessibility to children with statements or School Action Plus.
Make your school accessible, for reading, for writing and for life:
- For primary schools £2,000
- For secondary schools £3,500
- For sixth form colleges £4,500
Plus the first year's @Home subscription is automatically included, so your students can use the same great tools at home as they do at school!
Read what's included in My Accessible School.
@Home Renewal, it's optional!
12 months after initially becoming a My Accessible School, you can choose to renew your @ Home subscription. For a small fee, your @Home renewal will include:
- A further 12 months of students using SaySo @Home.
- Upgrades & updates for all Dolphin software used at school for a further 12 months (as and when released).
- Ongoing 9am to 5pm phone and email support for your teaching, network and learning support staff.
- Ongoing access to a wide range of online interactive webinar staff trainings.
- Primary school £400
- Secondary school £700
- Sixth form colleges £900
Get FREE tips for
making your school dyslexia-friendly
expert advice delivered direct to your inbox every two weeks!
How accessible is your school?
Take a quick online test now to see how well your school is providing for students.
Take the test
Want to know more?
If you are inspired to take the first steps towards becoming an accessible school, speak to Dolphin.
Get in touch, we'll call you!