951 74 735
Take this online quiz for an overview of the accessibility of your school, you will be given an instant score online after you click 'GO'.
1) Do you create your school prospectus, parents letters and school reports in MP3, Braille and Large Print formats?
2) Do all students have access to talking software that helps with reading and writing?
3) Can students access electronic versions of textbooks, classroom handouts, etc?
4) Are all your staff familiar with newest best practices and technology for dyslexia?
5) Can you easily share learning resources with all students over the school computers?
6) Are you familiar with your obligations re. the Equality Act and provision of Alt Formats?
7) Are you supporting dyslexic students with technology to assist with homework completion?
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, UK. WR3 8TJ
Copyright © Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. 2013All rights reserved. All copyrights and trademarks acknowledged.