Tell Dolphin what you think and Win one of 5 FREE 12-month SMAs
4th Dec, 2007
Always keen to find out more about what customers think, Dolphin is giving access software users a chance to have their say about our support materials.
If you are a Hal, Lunar, LunarPlus or SuperNova user and you would like the opportunity to win one of five free Software Maintenance Agreements (SMAs) for your Dolphin software, fill in our questionnaire today!
Remember, your input will make a real difference to how Dolphin support materials are presented in the future. The questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The questionnaire is open to UK, USA and ROI residents only.
- Closing date of the questionnaire is 15th January 2008.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries delayed because of downtime on the website.
- A total of 5 12-month Software Maintenance Agreements (SMA) will be awarded at random.
- The 5 SMA’s are only available for single user licences of Dolphin software.
- The SMA can only be applied to the competition entrants owned serial number and not a Dolphin licence owned by another person or organisation.
- Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternative is available.
- Prize winners will be notified by email within 14 days following the close of the competition.
- All entries agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any personal details will be treated under the regulations of the Data Protection Act 1995.
- All submitted questionnaires become the intellectual property of Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. with the right to publish. Dolphin Computer Access Ltd will retain the copyright for all submitted questionnaires.