FREE update for v9 "Network" users of Supernova, Hal, Lunar and LunarPlus
1st Jul, 2008
Dolphin are delighted to announce the release of the FREE 9.02 Network update available exclusively for Supernova, Hal, Lunar and LunarPlus Version 9 customers.
Please note that these upgrades are for Network licences only, for single licence upgrades please visit the single licence upgrade news article.
Included in version 9.02 are host of small improvements and fixes, specifically designed to enhance the customer experience of version 9.
Read on to find out what's new in version 9.02:
Version 9.02 now detects when your computer wakes up from power state changes (for example when the computer is woken up from its sleep setting), allowing you to continue working without having to restart the program.
Modifications have been incorporated to allow the Dolphin Pen driven Arabic Acapela synthesiser to swap automatically between the Arabic and US English voices whenever Arabic/English text is encountered. (Hal and SuperNova only)
- Additional improvements have been made for navigation of the internet.
- The list utility has been improved from version 9.01.
- Updates to your version 9 solution should be seamless due to advancements within the inbuilt Internet Updater.
- Plus, a host of fixes and small improvements have been developed to provide access to your favourite applications.
These updates can be found at the following locations:
- SuperNova 9.02 (network) upgrade
- Hal 9.02 (network) upgrade
- Lunar 9.02 (network) upgrade
- LunarPlus 9.02 (network) upgrade