Version 11.02 free update released
16th Jun, 2009
Dolphin today released a free update for all SuperNova, Hal, Lunar and LunarPlus version 11 users. Version 11.02 includes
What’s new in version 11.02?
FIX: Windows settings were not saved correctly.
FIX: Internet update code was looking for the wrong file name.
FIX: Fix for possible crash in Office when MSAA is scanning links.e.g. Word 2003, when "Getting Started" pane was displayed which contains links to Office Online the MSAA scanning could cause a crash
FIX: Fix for Firefox on Hotmail
FIX: Fixed "Show Supernova Manual" menu item in new SuperNova Help (CAPSLOCK + F1)
FIX: Removed situation management button from application settings dialog.
FIX: CHECK_VARIABLE_MONITOR was being incorrectly returned as a Boolean value.
FIX: Custom button 4 in Dialog.ListBox was returning incorrect button code.
How do I get my free update?
This free update is available automatically via the Dolphin internet updater. Alternatively some users may prefer to make a manual update and this can be achieved by manually downloading the update patches from the support pages of the Dolphin website.
Update patches for Dolphin Pen users and network license users will be made available shortly.
If you need help ensuring your Dolphin Internet Updater is turned on, please read our simple knowledge base article.
Is there anything else I should know?
Yes, please note that this update is only available to Windows XP and Windows Vista users. This update is not for users working with Windows 7 under the Dolphin public beta test program. A separate patch for Windows 7 users will be available shortly.
Follow these links to learn more about version 11:
- Learn more about the Dolphin Windows 7 Public Beta test programme
- Interested in Braille support, learn 'What's new for version 11 Braille users?'
- Check out the Dolphin Pen II, the 2nd Generation of the Dolphin Pen
- Download a free 30-day trial of version 11
- Read the complete list of 'What's New in SuperNova?'
- Read the complete list of 'What's New in Hal?'
- Read the complete list of 'What's New in Lunar?'
- Read the complete list of 'What's New in LunarPlus?'
- Visit the new Version 11 product pages
- Check out the latest information in the Dolphin Scripting Zone