Version 11.03 release, update NOW
8th Jul, 2009
The Dolphin development team have been hard at work and we are pleased to announce the latest set of free updates for version 11 users of SuperNova, Hal, Lunar and LunarPlus.
What's New in Version 11.03?
- Updated: An updated map file for Adobe Acrobat 7 (v2.02) is now included.
- New: A new WinBraille 5 map file is now included.
- New: Czech Braille literary tables
- Updated: Further script and map improvements have been included for users of Microsoft Word 2007 (V2.04), Microsoft Excel 2007 (V2.05), Microsoft Office 2007 (V2.09) and Microsoft Office XP (v1.29).
- Updated: The Dolphin keyboard language script now includes support for German, Hindi and Dutch languages.
- Fix: For Arabic SuperNova and Hal users that pressed the Dolphin Key + H could previously result in the position of the Dolphin Cursor highlight being incorrect. This problem has now been resolved.
- Fix: Some users were experiencing double mouse pointers when running in a Terminal Server session. This is now resolved.
- Fix: A problem has been resolved that may have resulted in random crashes in Windows XP.
- Fix: A code correction has been made to fix a bug that occasionally caused a hang at close down.
- Fix: A problem has been resolved where some users where receiving the error message "cannot create file to download to" from the Dolphin Internet Updater.
- Fix: For German product users, the "read battery status" global action is now supported.
- Fix: Some users were experiencing problems where their Dolphin software did not start in Windows 7, despite being listed in task manager and process list. This has now been resolved.
- Fix: A fix has been included for some customers who have been experiencing magnification and Off Screen Model failure when their monitor is not connected to the primary device. Typically this has affected a small percentage of laptop users who also use an external monitor, where the monitor is connected to secondary output and primary monitor is disabled. i.e. The monitor in use is not labelled as number 1 in the display properties.
- Fix: Users running under Citrix and 64-bit Citrix Remote Desktops will benefit from a number of small fixes.
- Fix: For Dolphin Scripters, a fix has been included in the ScriptEditor where in some circumstances the text in the auto complete dropdown was being clipped.
- Updated: The Dolphin Sam (v1.01) map has been improved to announce disabled drivers.
How Do I Receive My Free Update?
To receive these free improvements, ensure you have your Dolphin internet updater turned on to check for new maps, scripts and product updates.
Alternatively some users may prefer to download their update manually from the Support pages of the Dolphin website.