Free v12.07 for all SuperNova v12 customers
Download your free update
10th Feb, 2012
Calling all SuperNova version 12 customers! A free update to version 12.07 is immediately available for Access Suite, Reader Magnifier, Magnifier and Screen Reader users in 23 languages.
What's new in version 12.07
- When reading documents continuously, Vocalizer's speech and SuperNova's visual focus highlighting are now more accurately synchronised.
- Improvements in Windows Live Messenger, Skype and Yahoo Messenger.
- Speech, magnification and Braille fixes in Microsoft Word and Lotus Notes.
- 64-bit Terminal Server Environments are now supported.
- Plus more than 60 other fixes and improvements.
Did you know?
SuperNova version 12 is more than 30% more stable than version 11!
SuperNova's Customer Feedback system reports version 12 on average runs for one third longer than version 11.50, and unique crashes have halved!
SuperNova version 12 automatically corrects thousands of Vocalizer mispronunciations!
SuperNova products with speech support include over 2300 UK English exceptions for the Nuance Vocalizer text-to-speech synthesiser. For example words like: "hedgerows", "phonebook" and "tradeshow" are announced correctly.
Download your free version 12 update
To download your free SuperNova version 12.07 update, visit the Help menu in SuperNova's control panel and select 'Check for Updates'. Need some support or advice? Contact Dolphin's product support teams.
Which languages is version 12.07 available in?
UK English, US English, Arabic, Australian English, Belgian Dutch, Belgian French, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Welsh.