Blind or partially sighted? There's a technology event near you in March!
16th Mar, 2012
Want to find out more about easy computing, screen magnification, screen readers or Braille? Come and experience Dolphin Guide or SuperNova at an event near you this month. Join our friendly team at...
- 20th March: HERIB - Hull and East Riding Institute for the Blind
- 20th March: Solutions to Computing - London
- 22nd March: Sensory Loss Day - Middlesbrough
- 22nd March: Info Day - Bournemouth Society for the Visually Impaired
- 23rd March: Open Day - New Milton
- 23rd March: Retinal Awareness Group weekend - Blackpool
- 28th March: Information Day - Bolton
- 29th March: Technology for Life - Penrith
New to computing & losing your sight? Try Dolphin Guide - simple talking computing for people that are blind or partially sighted.
Meet Andrew Main , a guide user celebrated as National Senior Learner of the Year 2011.
Or browse our Guide video library where you can meet Guide and other Guide users.
Meet SuperNova: Watch our introductory video to SuperNova's magnification, speech and Braille for every visual impairment. Or why not explore in more detail: