There's a technology event near you in April!
29th Mar, 2012
Want to find out more about easy computing, screen magnification, screen readers or Braille? Come and experience Dolphin Guide or SuperNova at an event near you this month. Join our friendly team at...
- 4th April: Low Vision Day -Peterborough
- 16th April: Service User Event -Bedford
- 20th April: Open Day -Leicester
- 23rd April: Technology Day -Middlesborough
- 24th April: Sight Village -Edinburgh
- 25th April: Sight Village -Glasgow
- 27th April: Northamptonshire Association for the Blind - Kettering
New to computing & losing your sight? Try Dolphin Guide - simple talking computing for people that are blind or partially sighted.
Meet Andrew Main , a guide user celebrated as National Senior Learner of the Year 2011.
Or browse our Guide video library where you can meet Guide and other Guide users.
Meet SuperNova: Watch our introductory video to SuperNova's magnification, speech and Braille for every visual impairment. Or why not explore in more detail: