We're coming to a town near you in July!
3rd Jul, 2012
Want to find out more about easy computing, screen magnification, screen readers or Braille? Come and experience Dolphin Guide or SuperNova at an event near you this month. Join our friendly team at...
- 4th July Reveal Exhibition, Leeds
- 10th July Eden Sight Support Exhibition, Penrith
- 14th July Sight and Sound Exhibition, Dorset
- 17th - 18th July Sight Village, Birmingham
- 19th July Macular Disease Society 'Top Doctors', London
- 25th July Devon in Sight Roadshow, Tiverton
New to computing & losing your sight? Try Dolphin Guide - simple talking computing for people that are blind or partially sighted.
Meet Andrew Main , a guide user celebrated as National Senior Learner of the Year 2011.
Or browse our Guide video library where you can meet Guide and other Guide users.
Meet SuperNova: Watch our introductory video to SuperNova's magnification, speech and Braille for every visual impairment. Or why not explore in more detail: