We are coming to an event near you in May!
3rd May, 2012
Want to find out more about easy computing, screen magnification, screen readers or Braille? Come and experience Dolphin Guide or SuperNova at an event near you this month. Join our friendly team at...
- 5th May: MACS Family Weekend (Chorley)
- 11th May: Information and Exhibition Day (Scunthorpe)
- 14th May: Macular Disease Society 'Top Doctors' (Edinburgh)
- 15th May: Macular Disease Society 'Top Doctors' (Belfast)
- 16th May: See and Hear Shropshire (Shrewsbury)
- 17th May: Technology Exhibition (Middlesbrough)
- 21st May: Solutions to Computing (London)
- 23rd May: Information Day (Bognor Regis)
- 24th May: Macular Disease Society 'Top Doctors' (Manchester)
New to computing & losing your sight? Try Dolphin Guide - simple talking computing for people that are blind or partially sighted.
Meet Andrew Main , a guide user celebrated as National Senior Learner of the Year 2011.
Or browse our Guide video library where you can meet Guide and other Guide users.
Meet SuperNova: Watch our introductory video to SuperNova's magnification, speech and Braille for every visual impairment. Or why not explore in more detail: