Frequently Asked Questions about SuperNova Access Suite
Click on the questions about SuperNova Access Suite to view the answers.
- Can I use 64-bit editions of Windows?
- Which applications are compatible with SuperNova?
- Do I need magnification software or a screen reader package?
- I am not sure if LunarPlus or Supernova is the one for me, what are the differences between the two programs?
- I have day-to-day variation in my sight, how would this affect my use of Lunar, LunarPlus and Supernova?
- My vision is deteriorating which product would fulfil both my current and future requirements?
- How much magnification does the software offer?
- What is the difference between the PEN version and CD edition of Dolphin’s Software?
- We are a public access environment and need to cater for any type of visual impairment, which Dolphin solution would best suit us?
- Do screen readers read out everything on the screen?
- How does it talk?
- Is this the same as speech recognition software?
- Does a screen reader work with any program or is it just word processor programs?
- What if I can't use a keyboard?
- What is Braille output?
- I can already access bigger fonts on my computer, why do I need Dolphin’s magnifying software?
- I need a PC or Laptop as well as Dolphin software, who do I buy from?
- Our organisation users use different computers throughout the building can they access their individual profiles on any machine?
- I work for a large organisation can we install Hal, Lunar, LunarPlus and Supernova on the organisations network?
- How do I upgrade from a previous version of the software?
Try before you Buy
- Can I try the software before I buy it?
- Does the demo version have any restrictions or limitations?
- How long will it take to download a Free trial version of Dolphin's Software?
- I like the demo, what do I do now?
- I have read about Product activation, what does this mean?
- What happens if I change my mind?
Using the software
- I struggle with black letters on the glary white background, can Dolphin software help me?
- Do I need training to use Dolphin's software solutions?
- What happens if something goes wrong?