Getting Help in v11.50
You can get help from Dolphin from within your application simply by pressing CAPS LOCK + F1. This hotkey pops up a menu providing quick and easy access to the various help resources available. You can use the mouse or arrow keys to select an item and LEFT CLICK or ENTER to open it.
You can easily switch between the help topic and your application with ALT + TAB. The help topic can be closed with ALT + F4.
The CAPS LOCK + F1 Help menu in version 11.50 contains the following items:
- Application Help e.g. "Windows Explorer Help". Provides help for Dolphin users with their current Windows application. Many popular applications including Microsoft Office now have Dolphin help content available. More applications are regularly being added and will be delivered via the internet updater.
- Dolphin Hotkeys. You can explore a convenient list of the most popular Dolphin hotkeys from this submenu.
- Find Help on the Dolphin website. Launches the Support section ofwww.YourDolphin.com in your default web browser.
- Windows Basics. Introduces Windows concepts for users that are new to the Windows environment.
- Manual. Opens the complete user guide to your Dolphin SuperNova, Hal, Lunar or LunarPlus software.
- My Notes. Launches a Notepad where you can easily make and read your own notes for the current application.
Version 11.50 includes clear task-based help content describing how to complete common activities in popular applications while using your Dolphin screen reader or screen magnifier. Applications include:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 7 and 8.
- Microsoft Word 2007Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Word 2003/XP (Currently only available in English)
- Microsoft Outlook 2003/XP (Currently only available in English)
- Microsoft Excel 2003/XP (Currently only available in English)
These are new features found in Dolphin's v11.50 Access Tools, read what's new in v11.50 to find out about other features of these products.