SuperNova Application Support
Hundreds of mainstream Windows applications magnified, spoken and Brailled instantly. Designed to work with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Skype, and many more.
If an application is not listed, the chances are it just works 'out of the box'. And if it doesn't, Dolphin Support, Training and Scripting are just a click away:
- Contact Dolphin's friendly Product Support team if you are experiencing difficulties using a particular application with SuperNova.
- Accredited Training is available for learning to use SuperNova with the most popular Windows applications. Contact the Dolphin Training academy for further details on receiving SuperNova training.
- If you think you need a custom script to make an application more accessible, visit the Dolphin Scripting Zone and we can help you find a qualified scripter near you.
The following applications have been tested by blind and partially sighted testers. These applications are known to work with SuperNova's speech, magnification & Braille on all supported platforms:
- AdobeReader X
- AdobeReader XI (Knowledge base article exists)
- Audible Manager version 5.5.05 (Knowledge base article exists)
- AVG Anti-virus (Freeware version) 2012
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- iTunes 11 (except store)
- Microsoft Word 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Microsoft Word 2013 - Initial support
- Microsoft Excel 2013 - Initial support
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 - Initial support
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Pegasus Mail 4.52
- Skype 6.3
- WinAmp 5.x
- Windows 8 Calendar App
- Windows 8 Internet Explorer 10 App
- Windows 8 Mail App
- Windows 8 Weather App
- Windows Live Messenger 2009
- Windows Live Messenger 2011 (Knowledge base article exists)
- Windows Media Player 12
Last updated: 14/05/13.