Hva er nytt i denne denne versjonen SuperNova Access Suite?
New in version 13.55 (released: 13/03/2014)
SuperNova 13.55 is a free update available to all existing SuperNova 13 customers, and includes:
- True Fonts now make magnified text clearer to read in Microsoft Office 2013 and Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7.
- Improved stability in Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013.
- Fix to prevent mouse pointer from disappearing.
- Automatically announce Skype incoming call notifications.
- Change to improve screen reading performance in Chicken Nugget (accessible Twitter app).
- Added settings to Reader Magnifier to control Dolphin Cursor behaviour
Fixes and changes in the SuperNova 13.55 update are listed below.
- Magnified text is now clearer making documents easier to read in Microsoft Office 2013 and in Internet Explorer 11 running on Windows 7.
- Outlook 2013 Calendar now works with True Fonts.
- Improved font smoothing on Facebook.com.
- GDI text in Windows 8 now displays as expected.
- Direct 2d text now displays accurately at all magnification levels.
- Arabic glyphs now displayed in the correct position.
Tip: True Fonts make text appear perfectly smooth for reading on the largest displays and at high magnification levels. Cycle through the available font smoothing options with LEFT CONTROL+NUMPAD8.
Microsoft Office 2013/2010
- Word - Moving the mouse pointer over headings no longer results in a crash under some circumstances.
- Word - Documents saved to network locations can still be read using speech and Braille.
- Word - Print options now speak and Braille accurately in Windows 8.
- Outlook - New hooking system for improve stability when reading and composing messages with speech and Braille in Outlook2013
- Outlook - Cursor through bulleted items now speaks characters as expected.
- Outlook - Cursor up and down to move the Dolphin Cursor to read messages by line in speech and Braille now more reliable in Windows 8.
- Outlook - Spell Checker title and errors no longer repeated by speech when using Outlook 2013 on Windows 7.
Tip: Free tutorials for using SuperNova with Microsoft Office applications are available online
- Mouse pointer no longer disappears when magnification is turned off, then back on in Windows 7.
Tip: You can customize the style and size of your mouse pointer independent of your magnification level from the SuperNova Control Panel Visual menu.
- Internet Explorer 11 - List items on web pages are no longer truncated.
- Internet Explorer 8 - Searching with Google no longer causes the system to become unresponsive.
- Skype - SuperNova now announces Skype incoming call notifications.
- Windows live Mail - Spelling Errors no longer prevent Supernova from speaking the entire line while composing email. Make sure you’ve got the latest maps with “check for updates” in the SuperNova Help menu
- Twitter - The Chicken Nugget accessible twitter client from Q-Continuum.net is now associated with the NoMSAA Map by default improving overall performance when working with timelines and tweets.
- Xen app - V11 now associated with the appropriate Map improving speech and Braille output.
- SuperNova Reader Magnifier Control Panel now includes an Options dialog from the Speech menu to control the Dolphin Cursor for people who do not intend using the keyboard to read: web pages, PDFs and Windows Help.
- Fix to prevent the Supernova splash screen from occasionally appearing as a black square.
- Multiple monitors can be used in Windows 8 with a dual head video card. Configurations with monitors on multiple video cards are only supported in Windows 7.
- Line view is only supported on Windows 7.
- True Fonts on Windows 8 is coming soon in Internet Explorer 11 and Office 2013. Classic font smoothing used in meantime.
- Internet Explorer 11 combo box items not announced in Forms Mode unless the list is first expanded with ALT+DOWN ARROW.
- Signing in to some Scandinavian banks relying on Java not supported. Issue continues to be investigated.
Click on the links below to read about changes in previous versions of SuperNova Access Suite: