SuperNova Screen Reader
Screen reader with Speech and Braille support
Siste versjonLatest Version: 13.5 - Hva er nytt?
Hovedfordeler for SuperNova Screen Reader
- SuperNova Screen Reader talks as you type, announcing words or characters so you can check what you write.
- A single key allows you to read an entire document, email or web page.
- Fast and accurate multilingual Braille output for text at your fingertips*.
(Grade 1 & 2 computer or literary Braille supported).
- Access complex websites with ease by choosing to list links, headings or frames.
- Read image labels, font styles, Windows menus and icons for easy navigation.
- Full support of popular applications including PDF documents, form filling, PowerPoint, Word & Email.
- Customise the speed and volume of the voice and control the level of detail and punctuation that is spoken or sent to Braille.
- Focus highlight and on-screen Braille assists those with residual vision, sighted teachers & helpers.
- True multi language support, choice of over 20 languages and different synthesiser languages.
- Quality synthesiser included, delivering clear speech and intelligent pronunciation even at high speeds.
- Automatic software updates via the Internet ensure you always use the latest version.
- Works with most applications from the box, others can usually be mapped.
- Includes SAM (Synthesiser Access Manager) for easy support of third-party synths and Braille displays.
- Runs on many operating systems, network installations, Terminal Server and Citrix support.
- Choice of control panel for accessing features and functions and user selectable range of hotkey shortcuts provide ease of use and requires minimal training.