Frequently Asked Questions about ScreenReader
Click on the questions about ScreenReader to view the answers.
- Can I use 64-bit editions of Windows?
- Which applications are compatible with SuperNova?
- Do I need magnification software or a screen reader package?
- My vision is deteriorating which product would fulfil both my current and future requirements?
- What is the difference between the PEN version and CD edition of Dolphin’s Software?
- We are a public access environment and need to cater for any type of visual impairment, which Dolphin solution would best suit us?
- Do screen readers read out everything on the screen?
- How does it talk?
- Is this the same as speech recognition software?
- Does a screen reader work with any program or is it just word processor programs?
- What if I can't use a keyboard?
- I need a PC or Laptop as well as Dolphin software, who do I buy from?
- Our organisation users use different computers throughout the building can they access their individual profiles on any machine?
- I work for a large organisation can we install Hal, Lunar, LunarPlus and Supernova on the organisations network?
- How do I upgrade from a previous version of the software?
Try before you Buy
- Can I try the software before I buy it?
- Does the demo version have any restrictions or limitations?
- How long will it take to download a Free trial version of Dolphin's Software?
- I like the demo, what do I do now?
- I have read about Product activation, what does this mean?
- What happens if I change my mind?
Using the software