SuperNova Screen Reader
Screen reader with Speech and Braille support
Latest Version: 13.5 - What's new?
New in version 8.02 (released: 18/12/2007)
- Users will now benefit from a huge advancement in Virtual Focus. Your Virtual Focus position will be remembered even when the browser window is covered up or minimized. This means that the Virtual Focus will remember your position when browsing web pages across the multiple tab function in Internet Explorer 7. It will even remember your position(s) if you are using multiple browser windows when comparing information across several different sites.
- The Braille line displays in Word have been developed. Now when an area of text within Word is highlighted the Braille line will display this highlighted section.
- The installation process has been redesigned to ensure a fluid and quick process of installing Hal.
- The default colour used for highlighting the Virtual Focus and Document Read position has been changed to create a higher contrast, making this ideal for sighted trainers and teachers who might otherwise struggle to follow onscreen movements.
- A large selection of bug fixes have also been included that improve the user experience for XP and Vista users.
Back to version history list