Frequently Asked Questions about EasyReader
Click on the questions about EasyReader to view the answers.
- Is EasyReader accessible to screen reader users?
- What exactly is a DAISY book?
- Does EasyReader support the Microsoft DAISY DTBook format created by the Save As DAISY XML Plug-in?
- Does EasyReader support MathML?
- Why DAISY?
- Does EasyReader provide audio for text-only DAISY books?
- What types of digital talking book files can be read using EasyReader?
- Who is EasyReader useful for?
- Is EasyReader designed solely for visually impaired users?
- Is EasyReader suitable for teachers to use?
- Can EasyReader be used by support workers in class with children?
- Where can I get hold of DAISY and other digital talking books to play using EasyReader?
- Do I need a screen reader to use EasyReader?
Try before you Buy
Using the software
- How to open a DAISY book from your PC or CD.
- How do I play multi-volume books with EasyReader?
- Can I copy the text from EasyReader?
- Can I open text from the clipboard in EasyReader?
- How well do pictures show up using EasyReader?
- Can I choose different colours for the text, background and highlighting in EasyReader?
- How easy is it to navigate through the contents of a DAISY book using EasyReader?
- Can I add notes to a digital talking book to highlight areas of interest?
- What do I do if I get confused or stuck whilst using EasyReader?