- How do I place an order?
- Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
- How much is delivery?
- When will my order be delivered?
- How can I pay for my Dolphin Goods?
Payment for online orders must be made by credit or debit card, we are able to accept VISA, VISA Debit, Mastercard, VISA Electron and Maestro (formerly called Switch) via our secure payment gateway. Orders by phone to the Dolphin sales teams can also be paid for by cheque made payable for the full amount including postage to Dolphin Computer Access Ltd or by bank transfer. Bank account details are available on your Dolphin quotation or invoice, or alternatively please contact our Accounts department.
- When is my payment taken?
- Why do I have to supply my CVV number off the back of my card?
- How secure is it to order online?
- Do Dolphin offer discounts for customers with disabilities?
- How can I find out the exact price of a product?
- Can I get VAT exemption?
- Can I get a free, no-obligation quote before I decide to place an order?
- How are refunds made?
- What if I cancel my order?
- Is postage and packaging refunded if I return an item?
- What are the terms of the 30-day extended warranty?
- If I cancel my order how long will it take for me to be refunded?
If you do not see the answer to your query here, please contact our sales team.