- How do I place an order?
- Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
- How much is delivery?
- When will my order be delivered?
- How can I pay for my Dolphin Goods?
- When is my payment taken?
- Why do I have to supply my CVV number off the back of my card?
In an effort to reduce credit card fraud, the banks now request that the CVV or security number off the back of your card is supplied by the card holder when purchasing online. This is a unique 3 digit number that can be found on the signature strip on the reverse of your card.
- How secure is it to order online?
- Do Dolphin offer discounts for customers with disabilities?
- How can I find out the exact price of a product?
- Can I get VAT exemption?
- Can I get a free, no-obligation quote before I decide to place an order?
- How are refunds made?
- What if I cancel my order?
- Is postage and packaging refunded if I return an item?
- What are the terms of the 30-day money back guarantee?
- If I cancel my order how long will it take for me to be refunded?
If you do not see the answer to your query here, please contact our sales team.