- How do I place an order?
- Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
- How much is delivery?
- When will my order be delivered?
- How can I pay for my Dolphin Goods?
- When is my payment taken?
- Why do I have to supply my CVV number off the back of my card?
- How secure is it to order online?
- Do Dolphin offer discounts for customers with disabilities?
- How can I find out the exact price of a product?
- Can I get VAT exemption?
- Can I get a free, no-obligation quote before I decide to place an order?
- How are refunds made?
- What if I cancel my order?
- Is postage and packaging refunded if I return an item?
- What are the terms of the 30-day money back guarantee?
- If I cancel my order how long will it take for me to be refunded?
- Who should I contact if my product becomes faulty?
If you have any problems installing or using your Dolphin software or hardware, please contact Dolphin’s Product Support Team. They should be able to resolve your issue. If goods are found to be faulty, they will either be repaired or replaced, as appropriate. To see what is supported please read our support statement and warranty statement which also refers to hardware.
- How do I return goods?
If you do not see the answer to your query here, please contact our sales team.