Product Support Statement
Dolphin's goal is to provide product support that is second to none. Read our Customer Support Charter to understand response levels for each product.
Support enquiries can be made via our website and to our Product Support desk via email or over the phone.
For our international clients, Dolphin's dealer network offer localised product support and advice. These dealers are active in more than 30 countries, so advice and support is always on hand.
Product Support Options
A variety of product support options are available. They include:
- An online Knowledge Base with search capabilities.
- Product information and Brochures.
- Product Tips and Tutorials.
- Links to Discussion Forums where users can ask questions or share tips and tricks.
- Information about available updates and upgrades.
What is supported?
Dolphin provide Product Support for Dolphin Computer Access products and some products re-sold by Dolphin such as Index Embossers. For third party hardware, the manufacturer's warranty will apply.
For full details of support/warranty conditions please read the Dolphin warranty statement.
For all other third party products customers must contact the product manufacturer or the manufacturer's agent of that product.
Please note that whilst Dolphin sell third party products such as Dell PCs, HP Printers and Canon scanners, support for these products is supplied by the manufacturer or the manufacturer's agent of that product.
Getting Product Support
For support for Dolphin Computer Access products the following steps should be followed:
- Read/listen to the Dolphin product documentation provided with each software product. Answers to most questions relating to using Dolphin products can be found in the documentation supplied with the Dolphin products.
- Search the online Knowledge Base - our searchable database contains solutions to many common queries you might have with your Dolphin product.
- If your issue cannot be answered using our online resources then you can fill out a web based email Support Request.
- For products purchased directly from Dolphin, support can also be obtained by contacting Dolphin Product Support directly, depending upon the product you wish support for this can be by sending a letter, fax or by phone.
Please note that if you purchased your software from a Dolphin Dealer then you must contact your Dolphin Dealer for support. To contact your nearest Dolphin dealer please use the Dealer directory.
What information you should provide?
If contacting Dolphin's Product Support team by letter, fax or telephone make sure you can supply the following information:
- Your full contact details including name, address, postcode, telephone number and email.
- Dolphin product name.
- Version number.
- Serial number.
- Your computer spec.
- Operating system e.g. Windows XP or Windows 7.
- Detailed description of the issue; this should include what the issue is, which software applications are in use e.g. Microsoft Word, the version numbers of software applications in use e.g. Microsoft Word XP and how to replicate the issue.
Support for SuperNova in Citrix & Terminal Server Environments
Due to increasing demand and the specialised nature of the required support, from October 1st 2011, Dolphin will only be able to offer product support for SuperNova's installations in Citrix & Terminal Server environments, where a "Citrix & Terminal Server Support Pack" has been purchased from Dolphin.
This change to the support terms will not affect existing customers running SuperNova in Citrix & Terminal Server environments.