Vacancy: Sales Supervisor
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Dolphin is a world leader in assistive software for blind, partially sighted and dyslexic people with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Dolphin software makes a real difference to our customers, helping individuals get online and connect with family and friends, helping students to fully engage and succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work environments.
Our range of innovative software products is expanding - as our presence grows, we have a commitment to ensure that we drive our brand and maximise sales. We are looking for a sales professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge with a proven track record of achieving targets and controlling processes to guide our hard working UK sales team.
Reporting to our Sales Director, you will:
- Supervise and monitor the performance of Sales Administrators and Telesales Executives. Set realistic performance expectations, support the team in achieving these and give regular performance feedback
- Ensure that all customer and reseller enquiries are satisfactorily answered in a timely manner
- Ensure an excellent customer experience during quotation, ordering, billing and credit control functions
- Promote the core benefits of Dolphin software products over both the telephone and email to drive sales
- Ensure all leads generated by marketing are followed up using our CRM system in a timely manner
- Book appointments for field sales team with the emphasis on high quality leads
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Ensure sales records and customer data are accurately maintained using our CRM system
- Liaise with our marketing department to identify UK campaign opportunities
- Report sales performance to management team including evaluation of KPIs and ROI
- Contribute customer feedback to project teams to help improve Dolphin products and services
- Attend UK sales appointments and exhibitions to demonstrate our software when required
Skills and Experience
- Have sales experience and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a supervisory role. Experience of B2B sales would be desirable.
- Articulate with good written English skills
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Have experience with CRM and ERP systems – ideally HubSpot or Microsoft Dynamics Navision
The following would be advantageous but are not essential:
- Experience within the IT industry
- An understanding of accessibility
- A second language
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work, and able to concentrate on detail, with a high degree of quality control.
- Communication and team working skills are essential as you must be able to contribute to cross functional projects.
- You should be customer focused and demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.
- 23 days of annual leave every year in addition to being closed over the Christmas period
- Flexible working policy
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity pay
- Sponsorship to take part in fitness events
- Free parking