Vacancy: Sales Executive
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Dolphin is a world leader in assistive software for blind, partially sighted and dyslexic people with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Dolphin software makes a real difference to our customers, helping individuals to get online and connect with family and friends, helping students to fully engage and succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work settings. We are looking for a professional, customer and commercially focused individual to join our sales team to support our international business. This will involve regular contact with our overseas resellers ensuring that they are supported with order enquires, product training and marketing.
- Regularly, proactively communicating with our overseas resellers, ensuring an excellent customer experience
- Follow up inbound enquiries from overseas resellers (telephone, e-mail, web enquiries) in a timely manner
- Promote the core benefits of Dolphin software products to our overseas resellers and help identity upselling opportunities
- Accurately processing and managing customers' orders
- Accurately log customer information on our CRM database
- Liaise with our marketing department to identify overseas campaign opportunities
- Liaise with our technical support department to ensure training support with technical queries
- Support the Overseas Sales Manager with other tasks as required
- Maintain a good understanding of Dolphin software, their value propositions and roadmap
- Contribute to project teams to help improve Dolphin sales, products and services
- Support our UK Sales Team if required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar customer service role, developing relationships with multiple customers
- Minium level of education - A-level or equivilent
- Experience working with overseas distribution partners is highly desirable
- Experience gained within IT/software industry would be advantageous
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- IT proficient with sound knowledge of CRM’s and Microsoft office package.
- Proven organisation and multi-tasking skills especially when there are conflicting demands.
- Relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to speak other languages would be advantageous but not essential
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work, and able to concentrate on detail, with a high degree of quality control.
- Communication and team working skills are essential.
- You should be customer focused and demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.
- 23 days of annual leave every year in addition to being closed over the Christmas period
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexible and home work policy
- Generous maternity and paternity pay
- Sponsorship to take part in fitness events
- Free parking