Vacancy: UK Sales Manager
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Dolphin is a world leader in assistive software for blind, partially sighted, and dyslexic people with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Dolphin software makes a real difference to our customers - helping individuals get online and connect with family and friends, helping students to fully engage and succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work settings. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager to lead and grow our UK sales. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Reporting to our Managing Director, duties include:
- Develop and deliver UK sales strategy
- Full responsibility of UK business. Forecasting and delivering UK sales targets.
- Strategic business development into new and existing channels.
- Leadership, recruitment, mentoring and motivation of the UK Sales team. Set realistic performance expectations and support people in achieving these.
- Project management and leadership of the diversification into new markets.
- Business intelligence reporting
- Ensure efficient departmental processes
- Communicate and coordinate with Dolphin’s marketing department to ensure sales and marketing efforts are complimentary and coordinated to help generate leads
- Management of your own journey plan to support customer interactions and relationship building.
- Significant input to our commercial 90-day plans
- Active presence and input at Commercial Management monthly meetings.
- Demonstrate the company’s products at seminars, conferences, and Webinars.
Skills and experience:
- Have experience of managing Sales people and the ability to lead and inspire a developing team.
- Have experience managing enterprise sales
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and project management of diversifying into new markets or channels.
- Have a background in Software sales and in particular assistive technology software is highly desired.
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- You should demonstrate effective decision-making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work
- Communication and team working skills are essential as you must be able to contribute to cross functional projects.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.