Vacancy: Business Administration Apprentice
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Temporary Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Reporting to the Project Office and HR Manager, duties will include:
- Diary management
- Attendance at project meetings and recording of meeting minutes
- Updating project plans and schedules
- Accurate preparation, distribution and organisation of files and databases.
- Assist with project reporting, keeping all project stakeholders up to date
- Responding to enquiries relating to job vacancies via telephone and email
- New starter inductions
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
IT literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Outlook, Word and Excel.
Five GCSEs at Grade 4 or higher are required.
We are looking for people who are self-motivated and enthusiastic.
You should be comfortable working under your own initiative.
You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work.
Excellent communication and team working skills are essential.
Be positive, keen to learn and always ask for help when unsure.
Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.
Training to be provided:
Level 3 apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Opportunity to progress within the business upon the successful completion of this apprenticeship.