Chapter 13: Adjust your news, radio station or podcast listings
You can add to, remove from and organise the news, radio stations or podcast listings in Media. To do this from the SuperNova control panel:
- Press ALT + M. The Media menu opens.
- Use the Arrow Keys to select a web service, for example, News, Radio or Podcast and press ENTER.
- A list opens showing available services.
From here you can do any of the following:
To add a service
- TAB to the Add button and press SPACEBAR. This opens a new dialog box containing a list of the services you can add and a list of the currently available services.
- Use the Arrow Keys to select a service to add and then TAB to the Add button and press SPACEBAR to add the service to the list of available services.
- Repeat the steps for each service you want to add.
To remove a service
- Use the Arrow Keys to select the service.
- TAB to the Remove button and press SPACEBAR.
- Repeat the steps for each service you want to remove.
To organise the list of services
- Use the Arrow Keys to select a service.
- TAB to the Up or Down button and press SPACEBAR. This will move the item higher or lower down the list of services.
- Continue to press the button until you position the item where you want it to be placed in the list.
- When done, TAB to the Close button and press SPACEBAR.