Certified Specialist Guide - 11th May 2017
Starts: Thursday 11 May 2017 at 10:00
Ends: Thursday 11 May 2017 at 17:00
Blackpole Estate West
This 1-day course is perfect for anyone offering advice to or supporting Guide users. Building on your experience of supporting seniors with sight loss, this course covers every aspect of Guide from sending and receiving emails, through to configuring Guide to suit the sight loss of your trainee. The Guide Certified Specialist course is suitable for those wanting to learn Guide from scratch or anyone looking to brush up their existing skills.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wishes to train or support users of Dolphin Guide, including:
- Professionals running Resource Centres
- Access Technology Specialists
- Disability Advisors
- Professionals from Charities Supporting Visually Impaired People
- Teachers for the Visually Impaired
- Describe key features of Guide and the associated benefits for seniors with sight loss
- Confidently navigate the Guide menus to access all functions
- Use Guide's functions and features proficiently
- Configure Guide's settings for individual users and their preferences
- Acknowledge & apply Dolphin's best practice guidelines to structure & deliver Guide training
- Guide setup
- Guide components
- User settings
- Using Guide's web browser on the Internet
- Advanced options and features
- Training techniques
1-day course at Dolphin Computer Access in Worcester, UK. To achieve Certified Specialist status, delegates are required to complete a short written exam.
£350 + VAT
We operate a discount for charities.
Please call sales on 01905 754 577 to book your place on this course.