Introducing SuperNova 16 - Now available on the new SuperNova USB
SuperNova 16 launches today and introduces a brand new USB option. Now with the new "Guest Mode", SuperNova 16 on a USB delivers instant accessibility on the go. With Guest Mode there's no drivers, no installation and most importantly, no hassle! Plug your SuperNova USB into any Windows PC and experience instant magnification, speech and braille, as well as your personal SuperNova settings.
- Instant, hassle free access
- No installation, driver, activation or authorisation required
- Offers HD Magnification, colours, highlights, speech, Braille & more
- Ideal for visiting clients, friends or the library
- No need for Administrator password; use with any Guest Account
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 PCs
If you're a regular visitor or staying longer? Install a Dolphin driver to the PC for ‘Full Access’ to SuperNova, including:
- Scan & Read
- Touchscreen magnification
- Logon Screen support
- Support for Windows security dialogs.
Unlike other Pen solutions, SuperNova on a USB:
- is a full working licence, not a 30 day trial
- can be run without administrator rights
- does NOT install from the Pen to the PC
- is not just an authorisation dongle
- operates and behaves identically on Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 PCs.
Note: The first time you use the SuperNova USB on a new PC, you will need to find and run SuperNova’s “Go” program in Windows Explorer. The second time, SuperNova will run automatically.
Meet the NEW SuperNova USB in our short videos:
Watch our advert:
Explore the SuperNova USB in more detail:
Also new in SuperNova 16 ...
- New Control Panel – Clear, easy to see, easy to learn. The updated SuperNova control panel magnifies beautifully with no pixilation, so it’s always perfectly crisp and easy on the eye.
New ‘Media’ tab - SuperNova’s most unique entertainment, Scan & Read and Book access features have been brought together under a new Media tab.
- User Profiles – Perhaps you’re a mouse user finding SuperNova too talkative? Or a deafblind user who wants braille with visual highlighting? SuperNova’s new profiles allow you to quickly set the amount of speech feedback without having to change multiple settings.
- Quick Scan & Read – read instantly from your camera, scanner or clipboard with a single keypress.
- Orbit 20 Braille Reader support – supporting affordable braille from the Royal National Institute of Blind People, Canadian National Institute for the Blind, National Federation of the Blind, The Norwegian Association of the Blind and Partially Sighted, Perkins School for the Blind, Sightsavers & Vision Australia.
- SuperNova Enterprise – Our newly introduced SuperNova edition - SuperNova Enterprise - supports remote access to networks running Citrix and Remote Desktop Services and includes new support for Server 2012 and client access to all editions of SuperNova and ScreenReader.
- UEB Braille Improvements for Foreign Characters - Students using Unified English Braille (UEB) that are learning a foreign language now have UEB support for foreign accents.
Already own SuperNova? Upgrade before the end of 2016 …
To celebrate the launch of SuperNova 16 we’re offering all SuperNova, Lunar or LunarPlus customers a one off upgrade to move to SuperNova v16 and it doesn’t matter how old your licence is! Raid the cupboard, dig out the old CDs – upgrade to SuperNova 16 from only £70! This offer is exclusively available to UK customers until Friday 23rd December, save hundreds of pounds.
Like the look of the pen? Add a pen to your upgrade for only £65.
Own any version of....(no matter how old!)
Upgrade to v16
Upgrade to v16
SuperNova Magnifier & Speech
(aka Reader Magnifier or LunarPlus)
SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader
(aka Access Suite)