Join Dolphin on a Business Administrator apprenticeship
At Dolphin we understand the importance of creating opportunities for people to enter employment, gain valuable skills and learn on the job whilst also working towards acknowledged accreditation.
With that in mind, we have an opportunity for an apprentice, to be based at our head office in Worcester, in the role of Business Administrator. Reporting to the Finance Manager and Project Office Manager, the Business Administration Apprentice duties will include:
- Maintaining clear and informative communications with clients and exernal partners
- Accurate prepartion, distribution and organisation of files and databases
- Contributing to project management communications such as highlight reporting
- Participation in internal project teams as necessary to fulfill business objectives
- Assisting with diary management and meeting prepartion
- Finance administration including chasing accounts receivable and periodic royalty reporting
- Uploading and organising information on to our CRM system and assisting with data cleansing process
To find out more, including links to apply, visit the Government Apprentice website and search for vacancy number VAC001220222.