Magnified web pages and documents even clearer
Magnified documents and favourite web pages are crystal clear in the latest Microsoft applications with a SuperNova update available to download immediately.
SuperNova 13.55 makes your documents and favourite web sites appear beautifully smooth on even the largest screens and at the highest magnification levels. The update makes reading text smoother in Microsoft Office 2013 and Internet Explorer 11 running on Windows 7 laptop and desktop computers.
The update to the entire line of SuperNova screen magnifiers and screen readers includes:
- True Fonts now make magnified text clearer to read in Microsoft Office 2013 and Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7.
- Improved stability so you can work for longer in Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 applications.
- Automatically announce Skype incoming call notifications so you know who is calling.
- Change to make speech and Braille more responsive when reading tweets and timelines using Chicken Nugget (accessible Twitter application).
- Added settings to SuperNova Reader Magnifier to control whether you read web pages with the keyboard or mouse.
Visit the SuperNova product pages for a complete list of what's new in SuperNova 13.55.
SuperNova 13.55 is free to all existing SuperNova 13 customers and can be downloaded from the "Check for Updates" option found in SuperNova's Help menu.