The NHS Accessible Information Standard
EasyConverter - One simple tool to make braille, large print & audio
We’ve been empowering others to create their own alternative formats for 30 years and have thousands of organisations, creating millions of alternative formats, in countries all over the world. Plus the good news is you don’t need to be an expert. We’ve piled all of our expertise into one simple tool that helps you to create the braille, large print and audio formats that your patients are entitled to since the Accessible Information Standard came into force.
Create Alternative Format Information
Choose grade 1 for beginners or grade 2 for proficient braille readers. 100% compliant with the new UEB braille standard.
Intelligently resizes your document, retaining important original page number references.
Choose from a range of high quality male & female voices. No voice recording required.
Why choose EasyConverter?
- Create alternative formats instantly – quick turnaround means patients experience no frustrating delays
- Afforable – no need for costly outsourcing
- Unlimited conversions - Convert more than just client correspondence: leaflets, reports, prescription information & more
- Telephone Support included - Call our team in Worcester on 01905 754577
- Just 3 easy steps - convert your documents into high quality alternative formats, quickly and confidently
Don't take our word for it, see just how simple EasyConverter is to to use and meet some other EasyConverter users in our short videos:
More About EasyConverter & the Accessible Information Standard:
Learn more about how EasyConverter can help you create alternative formats and comply with the Accessible Information Standard:
- Read our EasyConverter & Accessible Information Standard FAQs
- Case Study: Accessing NHS Antenatal Services as a Blind Person
- Download a free trial of EasyConverter (we even include FREE product support!)