Add a bookmark
Bookmarks are useful for highlighting particular areas of the book which you want to return to. You can add multiple bookmarks to each book. To add a bookmark:
- In the Reader, tap on the part of the book which you would like to set as a bookmark
- Tap the ‘Bookmark’ button at the bottom left of the screen
- Use the options to write a text note about the section which you have bookmarked, or use the microphone button to record an audio note.
- Once you are happy with your bookmark, choose ‘Save’ to return to the Reader
- The section of the book where you added a bookmark will now include a bookmark symbol . You can find your bookmark at any time by tapping the ‘Book Navigation’ button and choosing ‘Bookmarks’.