How to move your DAISY talking book to a portable DAISY player
To transfer the DAISY talking book to a portable DAISY player:
- Ensure you have a compatible DAISY player inserted to your computer and switched on
- Use EasyConverter Express to convert your document into DAISY
- Once your conversion has completed, choose the ‘Show Location’ button to open a list of all the files in your DAISY conversion in File Explorer
- Press BACKSPACE on your keyboard to show the folder containing your DAISY talking book
- Copy the entire folder containing your DAISY talking book either by right clicking on the folder and choosing ‘copy’, or by selecting the folder and pressing the hotkey CTRL + C
- Open File Explorer by pressing Windows Key + E, then open the folder for your portable DAISY player
- Paste the folder containing your DAISY book to the appropriate folder on your portable DAISY player either by right clicking and choosing ‘Paste’ or by using the hotkey CTRL + V. Your DAISY book will be available to play on your DAISY player.
For additional help with reading the DAISY book on a portable DAISY player, please refer to the documentation provided with your DAISY player.
To change your support language, choose from the following list: