Knowledge Base Article - Q102
Topic: Splash Screen and user interface of EasyConverter not displaying correctly
Last updated on:
Applies to: EasyConverter
NB: Please note that product names in this article may have changed since the time of writing.
When you launch EasyConverter on a Windows 7 machine, the splash screen and user interface are not displayed correctly (screen corruption). Some buttons are not displayed, some text is truncated, and other controls may also not display in the correct manner
This can happen if the Windows DPI settings have been changed from the default 96 value to 120.
You need to set the Windows Text Size to 96. To do this:
1. Press the WINDOWS KEY. The Start menu opens.
2. Type "text Size" (without quotes) into the Search box. A list of results will be displayed.
3. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Make Text and other items larger or smaller" and press ENTER. The "Display" dialog box will open.
4. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Smaller 100% (default".
5. Press ALT + A. This will apply your changes and you will be asked to reboot the computer.
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in Touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send us a message quoting the article reference number: Q102.
Did you find this article useful?