Knowledge Base Article - Q116
Topic: The magnification moves or jumps to unexpected areas of the screen
Last updated on:
Applies to: SuperNova Magnifier, SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader, SuperNova Magnifier & Speech
NB: Please note that product names in this article may have changed since the time of writing.
When the mouse is being moved, or when typing, sometimes the magnification moves to a different area of the screen, for example the top left hand corner. This can appear to cause a "jumping" effect.
If you use the mouse to navigate around the screen, some of the magnification tracking options may not be required and can be turned off. To do this:
1. Press LEFT CONTROL + SPACEBAR. The Supernova Control Panel will open.
2. Press ALT + V. The "Visual" menu opens.
3. DOWN ARROW to "Advanced Options" and press ENTER. The "Advanced Options" dialog box opens.
4. LEFT CONTROL + TAB to the "Tracking" property sheet.
5. TAB to the following items and press SPACEBAR to deselect each one in turn:
Move Mouse Pointer into View
6. TAB to the "OK" button and press ENTER. This will confirm your changes.
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in Touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send us a message quoting the article reference number: Q116.
Did you find this article useful?