Knowledge Base Article - Q130
Topic: Import JAWS script file for use with EasyReader
Last updated on:
Applies to: EasyReader
NB: Please note that product names in this article may have changed since the time of writing.
A script file enhances the accessibility of EasyReader with JAWS screen reader.
Download the EasyReader script file for JAWS from: https://yourdolphin.com/product/updates?vid=108&id=57
Find below the steps to import the Jaws script file:
- Copy the script file to the Windows clipboard
- Press WINDOWS KEY + R. the “Run” dialog box opens.
- Type the following line then press ENTER: %APPDATA%
- In the folder list, ARROW DOWN to Freedom Scientific and press ENTER
- ARROW DOWN to JAWS and press ENTER
- ARROW DOWN to the folder which relates to your version of Jaws, e.g 17, and press ENTER
- ARROW DOWN to Settings and press ENTER
- ARROW DOWN to the folder which relates to your Jaws language, for example English the folder name is “enu” then press ENTER
- Paste the script file in here and restart the PC.
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in Touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send us a message quoting the article reference number: Q130.
Did you find this article useful?