Knowledge Base Article - Q134
Topic: When you start SuperNova through a Citrix XenDesktop session, you receive an error message “Support Message code 11” and are prompted to run the software in “Emergency Mode”.
Last updated on:
Applies to: SuperNova Enterprise, SuperNova Magnifier, SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader, SuperNova Magnifier & Speech
NB: Please note that product names in this article may have changed since the time of writing.
When you attempt to start SuperNova through a Citrix XenDesktop session, you receive the above error message and are prompted to run in Emergency Mode. Choosing to “install components and restart” the computer does not resolve the issue.
First of all, refer to the following article:
Once these steps have been carried out, for XenDesktop also make the following required changes:
For XenDesktop (with WDDM) you need to do the following on the VDI:
- Import the registry key available fromhttp://downloads.yourdolphin.com/downloads/demo_software/GS/With_WDDM.zip
- Ensure that there are NO “Configure” DWORD keys present as per the SuperNova Enterprise documentation.
- estart the VDI and then test.
For XenDesktop (without WDDM) and XenDesktop 5 you need to do the following on the VDI:
- Import the registry key available fromhttp://downloads.yourdolphin.com/downloads/demo_software/GS/Without_WDDM.zip
- Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Dolboot".
- Create a DWORD Value called "Configure" .
- Set the Value Data to "16" decimal (not hex).
- Restart the VDI and then test.
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in Touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send us a message quoting the article reference number: Q134.
Did you find this article useful?