Knowledge Base Article - Q4
Topic: Problems associated with setting-up Index Embosser with EasyConverter
Last updated on:
Applies to: EasyConverter
NB: Please note that product names in this article may have changed since the time of writing.
This article describes issues encountered setting-up EasyConverter with the Index Embosser.
In order that EasyConverter version 6.0.2 and later works with the Index Embosser, a number of settings have to be amended accordingly to ensure optimum output.
1. Go to "Output", then select "Braille Paper". Ensure the correct paper size is selected, for example A4.
2. Go to "Braille General", then select which language profile and grade (if necessary) of Braille you require, for example "UK English contracted (Grade 2) multilingual".
3. Go to "Braille Embosser", then select "Embosser Character Set", and ensure that this is set to "North American computer code." This must be done regardless of whichever language may be inputted for embossing, for example selecting Russian Braille in language profile will still require "North American computer code".
4. Ensure the computer code within the Embosser options is also set to "North American computer code".
5. You are now ready to convert. When going through the conversion process using EasyConverter, select output to Embosser.
6. EasyConverter will then send the document to the embosser for embossing.
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in Touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send us a message quoting the article reference number: Q4.
Did you find this article useful?